- Name: Dalane Brown II
- Height: 210 lbs
- Weight: 6’3
- Position: WR
- College: Central State University
- Twitter: @Dalanebrown1
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• That I play aggressive and I attack the ball at its highest point. Sure hands.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
•Buy my pops and my mom a house. Mandatory, gotta get them out the way first
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not providing my grandmas the life they deserved to live before they passed away.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My hands & that I lead by example.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Kailen Abrams
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My coaches have always called me silent assassin
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Business, & I probably would be into real estate.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Seeing my little brothers look up to me and try to do what I do.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• A Boogie MOE
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
• Pittsburgh Steelers
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is not giving my parents and family the life I want them to have before I pass.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Allen Robinson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I’ll watch a couple motivational videos by Inky Johnson or Eric Thomas, and my dad usually calls to give me a pep talk. Then I’ll listen to Music until it’s time to go out.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Basketball or working out
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Michael Thomas, Dez Bryant or Allen Robinson
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because I’ve seen her come out on top of some bad situations and get back to her feet. My dad because he stopped his life in another state to move closer to my sister and me to be in our life while we were growing up.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Family and success