- Name: Christopher Dye
- Height: 6’3”
- Weight: 285 lbs
- Position: OG
- College: Kennesaw State University
- Twitter: @__cd55
Tell us about your university/college. What was your major/minor? How is campus life?
I’m an Integrative Studies major with a minor in Coaching. Campus life is great, everyone is friendly and all smiles.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
They always tell me I’m a student of the game. I think they would describe me as a player who never complained about working and when we’re in late game situations. They know I ask for the ball to be run behind me.
What kind of role do you see yourself in on the team? What scheme and/or position suits your skill set?
I see myself as a leader and one of the guys who my teammates can come to in time of need not only about football but also in life
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
I think the best guy I’ve ever played is probably Montez Sweat, the DE for the Redskins.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Which one of your teammates impresses you the most?
Jake Lassiter. Jake is one of the most hard working guys I know, his game looks like it comes natural.
Describe a time in your life when you were able to overcome a struggle.
October, 13, 2019 was the day I lost my grandmother to cancer. It was one of the hardest times in my life, but football helped me overcome my pain. I used football as a getaway to escape from my problems.
If you didn’t play football, what other sport would you play?
I was on the track & field team in high school and I was pretty decent at that.
What is something that you are most proud of? What would you say is your biggest achievement?
Graduating from high school and going on and earning two degrees.
Describe one of the most memorable plays of your collegiate career.
4th & Goal, 1st round vs Wofford. They stuffed us twice on the goal line and we called for a timeout. I told Coach Bo that I wanted the ball ran behind me, and we scored the next play!
Do you have a favorite athlete or professional team? Is there a player that you model your game after?
Quenton Nelson (LG) for the Colts is my favorite player in the NFL. He’s smart, student of the game, and one of the most violent guys I’ve seen play the game in a while.
Who is your favorite music artist? What gets you pumped before a game?
I like to listen to music that motivates me. Guys like Meek Mill and G Herbo.
What is your favorite comfort food?
Do you have a favorite movie or actor?
I like the Fast & Furious series
What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies?
I play the Xbox, games like 2k and Madden.
Who or what motivates you the most?
The death of my grandmother and my moms.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concuss… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update | Saints WR to undergo off-season surgery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:When Nick Saban coached for the Dolphins, several star players almost fought him for belittling th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4vCfzOjnaa
about 37 mins ago