• Name: Bryan Mills
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 180 lbs.
• Position: Cornerback
• College: North Carolina Central University
• Twitter: @bryanxmills
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Mi Ranchito (Palmdale, Calif)
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My physicality and toughness. Also, how long of a cornerback I am.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing I would do is put all of my sisters in college.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure was losing my high school championship game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would say my best quality is how hard I work. No matter the situation I am in, I’ll continue to work.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Isaiah Totten
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yes, I still have a nickname. It’s Bmilly.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Human Behavioral and Social Science. If I don’t make it as a football player, I want to be an athletic trainer for professional teams.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment was becoming an All-American cornerback.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• “I Love Dom” by Dom Kennedy
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Samuel L. Jackson
Who is your favorite football team?
• Seattle Seahawks
What is your biggest fear?
• Death is not a fear, but a huge concern.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Maxx Crosby, Las Vegas Raiders
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• During game day, I like to listen to laid back music… nothing that’s loud. Also, I like to eat very light… mostly fruits and vegetables. Before the game starts, I like to take a cat-nap and just be well-rested and at peace.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to read up on streetwear fashion to see what the models are wearing.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Brandon Browner
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would say my grandparents, since I live with them. They help guide my life in a positive way and keep me on track.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I am self-motivated. I want this more for myself than for someone else. If no one believes in me, then there’s always myself who believes in me and that’s all I need.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds