- Name: Braxton Butler
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 270
- Position: DT
- College: Newberry College
- Twitter: @BraxtonButler50
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- American Deli
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- I look at the down and distance first, then the personnel the offensive comes out in. I then look at the offensive lineman’s stance and whether it’s two-point or three-point. From there I look at the feet, hands, and splits of an offensive lineman. Just studying my opponent’s movements in all situations gives me the advantage to tell if an offensive lineman is pass blocking, run blocking, or pulling.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- The first thing I would do with the money is to put most of it in a savings account. The money leftover I would use to put my family in a better situation. I would also give back to those less fortunate and start up a foundation to help every struggling kid in the inner cities.
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest failure has been not signing a scholarship on signing day
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say my best qualities are my get off, speed, and hands.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Tyrann Dixon
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Growing up my family give me the nickname Pop
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- I am completing my degree in sociology with sports management as a minor. My dream career would be to training athletes of all ages while owning my own training facility.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Being able to overcome everything I have and still be able to chase my dreams.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Keep Ya Head Up – 2Pac
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Ice Cube
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
- New Orleans Saints
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
- Not fulfilling my purpose God assigned me in this world
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Javon Hargrave
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- On game day I start my morning off with a prayer and listen to a little bit of gospel. I then take one last look at the game plan and watch the film until the pre-game meal. After pre-game meal and meetings, I then get taped, put on my playlist, and go out on the field stretch and clear my head.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Hobbies of mine would be fishing, playing video games, and spending time with loved ones.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Aaron Donald
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother, just seeing her push through life at all times even when we didn’t have anything. Having kids at an early age and still being able to finish school and obtain multiple degrees. Just taking her you can always do anything in this world no matter how tough life gets.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Myself and my environment
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Could Texans RB David Johnson miss the remainder of the season? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/X2sXtsAL46
about 2 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ift.tt/37qhsGy
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 12 Injury Report: 34 players suffered an injury this week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago