- Name: Brandon Scott
- Height: 5’10
- Position: DB
- College: Ferrum College
- Twitter: @livin_lke_larry
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• I wouldn’t really say I have a hometown because I moved around a lot in my life but from where I graduated from which is a small town name Victoria Virginia the best restaurant we have is Marino’s.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film I think the thing that will stick out the most is I’m a good tackler. for my size as a undersized DB which I have been my whole life I think I play bigger than what i physically look like, and because of that I won’t let my size dictate how good of a football player I am and can and will be.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the Lotto the first thing I would do is make donation to churches and to some charity that’s something me and my mother have talked about if we ever won the lotto that’s what we would do. Also I will give out scholarships to students who have trouble paying for school because i have and I am Still dealing with this so I would love to help someone out because it could change someone’s life.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I don’t think I have had any big failures that come to mind. I wouldn’t classify anything as failure I would say it is a detour of where I want to get in life. I don’t have anything in particular in mind but I would say if I fail at anything in life i will continue to try until I achieve my goal.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality as a player and a person is my positive attitude I don’t let anything bother me I am very strong mentally and you have to be mentally strong as a DB because all DB get beat once in a while and some shut down after that and some continue to fight and I will always continue to fight and keep my head and chin up high and continue on to the next play.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• The hardest worker on my team I don’t think we have a particular person we all work hard because we all have the same goal in mind and we all hold each-other accountable and trust one another to always put the work in.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My nickname on the field everyone calls me B-Scott my nickname towards my family would be bam-bam
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is out door and recreation leadership with a minor in coaching. If I don’t make it as a football player I also play basketball and if that doesn’t work I want to be a coach as well as a motivational speaker I want to tell people my life story because I have been through a lot and I think I could give others motivation because I To beat the odds when the odds was against them.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest moment in my life believe it or not is when I was in middle school and my sister Kiana Carpenter played in college basketball game and they won the championship and she was MVP it was cool because every time they scored I would do push ups and I was being like a mascot for the team and after the game my sister the MVP came up to up to me and pushed me and smiled. the reason it was the coolest moment for me was because that was my big sis I was proud we both smiled at each other and from that day on I wanted to be as cool and better than my sister at sports.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• A song that I would sing at karaoke night would have to be dangerously beautiful by Beyoncé hands down.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• If I could play any actor it would have to be Will Smith without a doubt he is one of my favorite actors of all time.
Who is your favorite football team?
• HTTR my favorite team is the Redskins we going to be a handful or the league this year you heard it here first.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• If I had a warning label on myself it would be “don’t judge a book by its cover” .
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is not being a man of my word to my family. When I was about 13 years I told my family one day I’m going to make it big In life and we will never have to worry about eating or worrying about it money again so if I don’t do what I said I will feel as If failed them.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated NFL player I would have to say CB Tre’Davious White from the Buffalo Bills! He is a dog .
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Game day I wake up early first thing I do is take shower and wash my hair and go eat some breakfast while watching a little bit of film and game plan so it would come natural to me in the game. After I eat I go to locker room if it’s a home game and have meeting and start to put my pants with pads in them on and I will go out to field and call my mom 2 hours before the game starts and I will walk and then we will pray on the phone and then after we hang up I put headphones in and start warming up and getting hype. Then it’s go time !
Do you have any hobbies?
• I’m a athlete so I would say all sports. Also a new hobby I currently picked up was reading books for fun it crazy how books can open up your mind and teach you life lessons.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would compare myself to self to Byron Murphy cornerback from the Arizona Cardinals and because he is a undersized DB and plays with heart every play
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life my family. my mom, dad, siblings, grandma, and uncles because my family have fought through so much adversity it’s unbelievable that we have overcame everything we been through and they keep me going day in and day out to work hard and to beat the odds.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The thing that motivates me the most is I have always been told I am to small to play football in any level and I take that and I just love to prove people wrong I always have a chip on my shoulder and I know that and I love it because I do what people think I can’t and then when I see facial expressions that are shook. So what motivates me is knowing that I am undersized and proving people wrong.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tell them to google you, they will find out who you are! twitter.com/AgentNicoleLyn…
about 1 hour ago
- Hearing the Bengals are signing Kevin Hogan
about 1 hour ago
- 2020 Fantasy Football Starts, Sits, Sleepers: Week 12 ift.tt/33kPD1l
about 1 hour ago
- Congrats @pierre_desir Proud of you! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 2 hours ago
- Bengals worked out QB Alex McGough this morning!
about 2 hours ago