- Name: Bobby McBride
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 260
- Position: DE/H-Back
- College: Bluefield College
- Twitter: @Bobbymcbride20
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Arnold Pizza is one of my all time favorites in my neighborhood
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I fell that one of the things that will stick out is my versatility. I play Defensive end but my coaches are able to stand me up in Linebacker packages. My coaches can also have me drop back into a zone coverage. On offense you will be able to see that I’m very versatile. I’m quick enough to play in the slot and big enough to catch though contact. I also play Running back In my position and I have very good quickness and vision.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lotto the first thing I would do is invest in real-estate.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I feel like my biggest failure is allowing myself to be around the wrong people that got me into the trouble I was in back in my early teenage years.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• All of my teammates say that I am the hardest worker they know.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would have to say John Bortz III who is my former teammate. He never took anything for granted he worked very hard. He always matched my energy. We loved the process.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My teammates call me butter. My boy KD say that they call me that cause I’m smooth like butter
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in exercise science. My dream job is to become a strength and conditioning coach. I already have my coaching certification and an AA in individual studies. I feel like all the building of the mental and physical comes in the off season. The better programs have the best strength and conditioning coaches.
What is your coolest life moment?
• I think one of my coolest life moments is when my mother started to look at me like a man. Knowing my story as a young Child and the youngest of 6 I never really had the attention and I was pushed to that back burner and that lead to problems with the streets as a child into my teenage years. So I was very mature but my family looked at me like a child until I left home and started to take care of myself and help my family at the same times despite the problems they never knew just knowing my mother thinks higher of me is very cool.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Grammy speech by TSU surf
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Spice Adams because he plays football and everyone keep saying that’s me in his videos. It would be interesting and funny.
Who is your favorite football team?
• I am a Baltimore Ravens fan
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• It would say put your feelings to the side before we talk because almost people communicate bad when there emotions are effected on a day to day bases. Communication is key
What is your biggest fear?
• Failing to give my nieces and nephews a better opportunity then I did.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up and have 10 mins of doing meditating and speaking things into existence. I eat a light breakfast then go to meeting. I listen to music that but me in a gritty mode then I mellow it out with some continuous music to calm my mind. I go out before warm-ups to warm up myself and get me going. I go through a few track warm-ups then I start running routes and catching ball just to get into to a business but enjoy have fun mentality because it’s the same game I been playing since young and all week and all my life. Then warm-ups with the team the game time.Do you have any hobbies?
• My hobbies is working out, I write poetry, and I listen to a lot of music.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• That’s hard for me because I’m very versatile and I’m a lot bigger. I was compared to the “Bus”, Brandon Jacobs but it’s tough for me to say.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I feel like my close friend Brian Jones has been that because through some of my hardest times we had many deep conversations that helped me become more wise to life as a whole.
What motivates you to work hard?
• What motivates me to work hard is to never turn back to the pass just knowing my life you’ll know how rough I had it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jeez sports are going to be crazy soon twitter.com/Indians/status…
about 18 mins ago
- No Redtails? twitter.com/OddsShark/stat…
about 23 mins ago
- I had to update the list of football players. There are actually 423 players from Non-FBS in the NFL. I am sorry ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- 423 players in the NFL are from Non-FBS schools; Find out who all made the list inside nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/non-fb… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- There are currently 91 players in the NFL from Division 2, Find out every player here! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/divisi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago