- Name: Austin Mitchell
- Position: WR
- College: Southeastern Louisiana University
- Height: 5′ 9″
- Weight: 170 lbs
1.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- Water, Jacket and some food
2. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I want to make a name for myself.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- The doubters are always in the back of my head. That stays with me the whole game.
4.How has your experience as a Southeastern Louisiana Lions football player been?
- It’s been great met alot of great friends that I will have for a lifetime.
5.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Life of Austin, just because its about me.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6.What is your favorite dinner?
- Red beans and rice and fried chicken.
7.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- I would say to get out of old habits.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I just started playing when I was 5 years old. Also Reggie Bush really inspired me to play.
9.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Jamaica, I just want to see how it is out there.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A hardworking player, I never want to give up, know I will also have there backs, also they can count on me outside of football.
11. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Randy Moss, I just want to hang out with him and to get his thoughts on his experience in the NFL.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football career?
- I’ll probably say there’s alot of them. My favorite moment is my three-touchdown game during my freshman year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds