- Name: Arites Clark
- Height: 6050
- Weight: 205
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: University of Pikeville
- Twitter: @_gohomerodger
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant in my city, in my opinion, would have to be Mr. PJ’s. I’m a hot wing guy and love their wings.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film you’ll see great hands and good routes, of course, their plenty I can work on but I feel like that will stick out the most.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lotto?? First thing first even tho my mom just built a new house I would still find her a new one she likes for retirement.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure that I regret the most is not walking across the stage with my class in HS. Instead I had to pass a graduation test and got my diploma in the summer with a bunch of other kids I did not know.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I feel like my teammates would say my greatest quality is my great catching ability because they know if the ball is thrown my way it’s good as mine.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• the hardest working person on my team is #5 Taeron Brown dude work so hard. It makes me get up and grind with him.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Haha yea I have a nickname pretty much all my friends address me by hardly ever hear my real name but people call me Red.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I will be getting my degree in business administration next spring 2021. My dream job was to be a marine biologist I love aquatic animals and I like to fish that’s the best vibe ever.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• Coolest life moment to me was having so many setbacks after graduating HS and hadn’t played a single down of football since graduating in 2014. After leaving two community college teams I finally found a place that gave me a chance. Even though redshirting my first year at UPike I didn’t stop working I practiced real hard and hit the weights hard. My chance finally came and haven’t looked back since I’ve been a 4year starter here and plan on leaving my mark here leaving it all on the field for my last year.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• The song I would sing at karaoke night is Drake – Too much
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• if I could pick any actor to play me in a movie I’d pick that boy Denzel Washington he’s a bad man.
Who is your favorite football team?
• My Favorite team is the New Orleans Saints!
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• 🚧Warning Thats 6 🙌🏾
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Amba Etta-Tawo.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Usually on Gameday I wake up play some chill music pick out some swag or what I might wanna wear in the game. I go to the cafe to get some fruit and a glass of orange juice. Then walk to the facility for walkthroughs after walkthrough I’m in my locker double checking everything I need or wanna wear. Then I sit in my locker listening to some drake or Lil Wayne slowly getting dressed before we leave for the stadium I pray by myself and when we are at the stadium I pray with a couple of my teammates like we normally do before we go out.
Do you have any hobbies?
• My hobbies I like to fish when the opportunity is there and I like to play my Xbox just to kill time.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• If I was to compare my self like the style of play to someone in the league it would have to be Josh Gordon.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The person who would have the biggest influence on my life would be myself because I learn every day about myself, of course, their people in my life guiding me but they won’t always be there so I have to be there for myself and try to do the right thing always which won’t be easy but that’s what helps me mature and grow.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Success is what motivates me. I like succeeding more than anything. Even if there isn’t anyone their congratulating me I just like doing it for myself there’s no better feeling then that.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Senior High School Football player died trying to save his older brother after a boating accident, both… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Dallas Cowboys invited former JMU interception machine Rashad Robinson in for mini camp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dionte Moorhead, DE, Roosevelt University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/dionte… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...