Aaron Hernandez is not alive to defend himself, but his supposed lover is going to do whatever he can to make a buck off of his relationship with the former Patriots tight end.
Kyle Kennedy, who has claimed that he was Hernandez’s boyfriend during their time in prison, talked about their relationship in a recently interview with Reelz.
Kennedy, a former armed robber, in the interview, described Hernandez as “the most [loyal] person I’ve ever met,” claiming that the pair would sell and do drugs together during their time in prison. The former inmate also said that the NFL star admitted committing four murders to him. “Aaron killed himself, you know that was my right-hand man. We used to do everything together,” Kennedy said. The interview, set to be air as part of an upcoming Reelz special, was conducted while Kennedy was still in prison.
Kennedy goes into details as well about his sexual relationship with Hernandez saying they would sneak off to have sex once or twice a week in prison. Pretty wild stuff, but the craziest thing is four murders?
We know about Odin Lloyd, and the Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado drive-bys, but who is the fourth?
Pretty interesting to say the least. Maybe it is just a money grab, but who knows.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Ouch you see sometimes it is worth it to trade up twitter.com/pff/status/138…
about 19 mins ago
- Can we cover this instead of all the bad things in the media? This is amazing twitter.com/joncoopertweet…
about 21 mins ago
- This is getting out of hand twitter.com/mikecoppinger/…
about 22 mins ago
- Sad twitter.com/tdonline/statu…
about 55 mins ago