What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Hot and Juicy
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My relentlessness and effort to always be around the ball
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money ?
•If I won the lotto the first thing I would do is buy my mom a house.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure would be not meeting my team or personal goals I set for the 2019 season.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say that my best quality is my willingness to help others get better.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Jeremiah Scott
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Sport Management, if football doesn’t work I have aspirations of becoming a college coach.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment would be getting inducted into my middle school’s “Hall of Fame”.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Tye Tribbett: Victory
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• MeKhi Phifer
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Dallas Cowboys
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
•My warning label would say “Don’t let my kindness fool you for a weakness”
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is not achieving my life goals.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Yannick Ngakoue
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
•Meet up with my position group at breakfast
•Listen to a wide variety of rap music on my way to the stadium
•Walk the field with my team once we arrive to the stadium
•Head our for warm-ups with my position group
•Go back inside and listen to more music until it’s to you head out for pregame stretch with the team
Do you have any hobbies?
• I love to shop and play Madden
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Jadeveon Clowney
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My uncle has been my biggest influence because he introduced me to the game of football and he always told me that in order to get where I want to be in life I must keep god first.
What motivates you to work hard?
•My family is my biggest motivation.