- Name: Terez Franklin
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 175
- Position: DB
- College: Shippensburg University
- Twitter: @TwF_MVP2
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Cheesecake Factory
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film my speed and aggression with or without the ball as well as attacking the ball is what sticks out the most.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lotto the first thing I’d do would be to make sure my mom has what she needs to finally feel comfortable.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure would be not attending college on time due to late actions and procrastinating in the beginning of my collegiate career.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my ability to not give up on plays and leading by example would be my best quality
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would say John Chaney (DB) is the hardest working teammate I play alongside with.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My nickname is Rez
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree will be Business Management (BS) and I dream to create better and easier way to lengthen the years someone can play in the sports. By make better apparel to prevent avoidable injuries in the sports community.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment would be when I caught two interceptions against Lock Haven University prior to praying to get only one for my mom that previous night.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• A song I would sing at Karaoke night would be “You rock my world” by Michael Jackson
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• An actor I would play in a movie would be Chris Tucker
Who is your favorite football team?
• Atlanta Falcons
Check out 2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• My warning label would say “Warning stay away from the no fly zone, interceptors in the area”
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is not accepting a failure and not being able to take the initiative to fixing it.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Philip Rivers
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• How I prepare for gameday is first thing in the morning I read a scripture from the book of Psalms, then I listen to music that calms my brain down, then I eat breakfast. Following that I watch game film or ill watch NFL defensive back highlights to use during the game that day. Then I go to the bathroom to calm my mind again, then afterwards I get taped and loosened up while still watching film. Then after that I go to my locker, get dressed and visualize what I will do when the time comes for me to make a play. Then right before going out on the field I say a personal prayer.
Do you have any hobbies?
• My hobbies are playing all sports and gaming
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would compare myself to Patrick Peterson, from the aspect of speed, technique, and not giving up on plays
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad is someone who has been the biggest influence on my life by him teaching the principals of being a man in the world we live in, while using those principals and lessons in every aspect of life other then football.
What motivates you to work hard?
• What motivates me to work hard is me wanting to be the best to ever do whatever I’m doing to continue making sure my mom believes she won’t be in the same spot forever.