Former Augsburg standout Steven Edwards Jr. recently took the time to sit down with Justin Berendzen of NFL Draft Diamonds
Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Steven’s journey. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @stevenedwardsjr
1. What is your favorite dinner?
Anything with chicken.
2. If you were on a game show and won 100 thousand dollars what would you do with it?
I would get rid of all my family’s debt and invest.
3. What is your mindset on the football field?
To be relentless, I know its a dog eat dog world and I’m trying to eat.
4. Who is your favorite musical artist?
5.What do you do for fun?
Playin Ps4 or working out
6.If you were on an island and could only have 3 things which 3 things would you have?
Food, Gym, and Bible.
7. If you could make up a nickname what would it be?
Superman because of the S on his chest!
8. What made you decide that you wanted to be a football player?
Just something I was born with.
9. Who do you model your game after?
Vernon Hargreaves because of similar size and talents.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would get a fast learner. I am a hard worker and dedicated to getting better.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
Florida, cause its home
12.If you were and animal which animal would you be and why?
NFL Draft Diamonds was created to assist the underdogs playing the sport. We call them diamonds in the rough. My name is Damond Talbot, I have worked extremely hard to help hundreds of small school players over the past several years, and will continue my mission. We have several contributors on this site, and if they contribute their name and contact will be in the piece above. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org