Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Rayonte Campbell. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @NoBaitRay
1.If you were on a game show and won 100 thousand dollars what would you do with it?
- I’d pay off student loans first, then save the rest for future purchases.
2.Who is your favorite musical artist?
- I listen to so much it’s hard to choose just one. But right now I listen to Boogie, Nipsey Hussle the most. If it’s not one of my friends.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- I play every down like I have something to prove. On the field I’m starving. I can’t lose, if I lose to who in front of me I can’t eat.
4.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I’d name it “Armored Dreams” There’s a quote I live by saying ‘Dreams Die When Faith Fails’ and another one that goes ‘Don’t Forget Your Armor’ that is from my best friend Andrew Burns who passed 10/22/17 those two thoughts alone everyday make me who I am. A genuine hard working person.
5.What is your favorite dinner?
- Kale/Greens mixed Vegan Mac & Cheese and Vegan Lasagna
Check out Justin’s other Free Agent Interviews on Draft Diamonds
6.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- As much as I love PG county, MD I would love to live in the islands. Great whether great culture.
7.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- Music, food, and a friend
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Honestly I was a 3 sport athlete until college. Football Basketball And Baseball. I was QB growing up and a DB wanting to be like Mike Vick and Sean Taylor. I was good at all of them but I knew football would give me the best shot at reaching the highest level.
9.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Sean Taylor, I was a Miami fan growing up I’m from Maryland so I got to see him play for the Redskins. Really an idol. Just to pick his brain a little about the game and also just talk to him as a person.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A selfless, high character, harder working player that’s willing to do anything with no complaints in order to be a part of a team.
11.What do you do for fun?
- Roller skate, really big in live music and the art scene in DC.
12.If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- An eagle. As they grow it becomes adapt or die. Their beaks fall of then it grows back. A predator on all levels. Feared and respected.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago