Do you need an inspirational story? Maybe you are at home and upset things are not going your way. Maybe you feel life is unfair, well let me tell you something that is not fair. There is a football player named Casey O’Brien for the Minnesota Gophers that has now beaten cancer 5 times.
I do not know what your excuse is, but O’Brien continues to kick Cancer’s Ass.
O’Brien was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a bone cancer as a Freshman in high school. Casey has been undergoing chemotherapy treatments for years, and has beaten the disease five times now. Casey posted this Tweet on May 8.
Casey’s story is awesome, he walked on to the Gophers football team as a placeholder. Last season he made his college debut in a huge win over Rutgers, and he was named Big Team Special Teams Player of the Week.
I do not know if you are sitting at home complaining still, but if you are get up. Go kick some butt today, and do not look back.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Best Prop Bet from Every NFL Week 2 Game ift.tt/2EgEbul
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-fo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- 2020 Fantasy Football Starts, Sits, Sleepers: Week 2 ift.tt/3iKlONe
about 1 hour ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Weekend Football ift.tt/3kwtRh5
about 2 hours ago
- The Most Underrated Waiver Wire Pickup in Week 2 of Fantasy Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/most-u… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eh5fHjDxj8
about 3 hours ago