- Name: Mikail Webb
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 238
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Alcorn State
- Twitter: @MikailWebb
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Uptown Soul Food Diner
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My hustle and effort to make a play
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Save and invest to build wealth
What has been your biggest failure?
• Being Suspended From School In Junior High That Could’ve Went Way Worse, Opened My Eyes
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Hardworker and Motivator
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Qwynnterrio Cole
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• “Webb”( Last Name)
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I just graduated with my B.S. in Biology concentration in Physical Therapy and my dream job is becoming A Doctor of Physical Therapy
What is your coolest life moment?
• My Mother and My Brothers telling me that I would get my First interception as a Alcorn Brave before a game and it happened
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Soul For Real – Candy Rain
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Omar Epps
Who is your favorite football team?
• Dallas Cowboys
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Who Wants The Smoke?
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jaylon Smith Cowboys LB
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Game Day I Always Start My Mornings off with a prayer. I am fairly quiet the entire day …focusing my mind solely on my opponent, I make sure I get stretched and massages really good on game day so that I can be as loose as possible, Listening to my favorite artist through the entire day and I also get a pep talk from my teammates and coaches and finish with the defensive creed then it’s go time
Do you have any hobbies?
• My hobbies consist of riding horses, fishing,four wheeler riding and deer hunting
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Deion Jones Atlanta Falcons LB
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother because she has always made things happen for my brothers and I. I could never explain and has made my life easier with her love and support and also my younger brother who was born with Mowot Wilson disease and he plays a big role influencing me to just give my all every time that I step on the practice field, film session or game field…Because he isn’t able to walk or talk so I’ve always looked at life as a blessing and never took anything for granted so I give my all just because he was never given the opportunity to live a normal life so i want to give him everything
What motivates you to work hard?
• Never Having The Easy Route Motivates Me Each And Everyday…It Fuels The Hunger I Have For The Game…From Me Walking On To Mississippi Gulf Coast Community as A Quaterback and then switching positions after my redshirt freshman year to linebacker and then walking on to play linebacker for Alcorn State University and to now returning back as a starter to a 2x SWAC championship team, keeps me motivated that anything is possible everyday and it fuels me to grind and to try to outwork myself each and every day