- Name: Mikail Webb
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 238
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Alcorn State
- Twitter: @MikailWebb
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Uptown Soul Food Diner
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My hustle and effort to make a play
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Save and invest to build wealth
What has been your biggest failure?
• Being Suspended From School In Junior High That Could’ve Went Way Worse, Opened My Eyes
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Hardworker and Motivator
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Qwynnterrio Cole
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• “Webb”( Last Name)
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I just graduated with my B.S. in Biology concentration in Physical Therapy and my dream job is becoming A Doctor of Physical Therapy
What is your coolest life moment?
• My Mother and My Brothers telling me that I would get my First interception as a Alcorn Brave before a game and it happened
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Soul For Real – Candy Rain
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Omar Epps
Who is your favorite football team?
• Dallas Cowboys
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Who Wants The Smoke?
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jaylon Smith Cowboys LB
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Game Day I Always Start My Mornings off with a prayer. I am fairly quiet the entire day …focusing my mind solely on my opponent, I make sure I get stretched and massages really good on game day so that I can be as loose as possible, Listening to my favorite artist through the entire day and I also get a pep talk from my teammates and coaches and finish with the defensive creed then it’s go time
Do you have any hobbies?
• My hobbies consist of riding horses, fishing,four wheeler riding and deer hunting
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Deion Jones Atlanta Falcons LB
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother because she has always made things happen for my brothers and I. I could never explain and has made my life easier with her love and support and also my younger brother who was born with Mowot Wilson disease and he plays a big role influencing me to just give my all every time that I step on the practice field, film session or game field…Because he isn’t able to walk or talk so I’ve always looked at life as a blessing and never took anything for granted so I give my all just because he was never given the opportunity to live a normal life so i want to give him everything
What motivates you to work hard?
• Never Having The Easy Route Motivates Me Each And Everyday…It Fuels The Hunger I Have For The Game…From Me Walking On To Mississippi Gulf Coast Community as A Quaterback and then switching positions after my redshirt freshman year to linebacker and then walking on to play linebacker for Alcorn State University and to now returning back as a starter to a 2x SWAC championship team, keeps me motivated that anything is possible everyday and it fuels me to grind and to try to outwork myself each and every day
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tyler Dressler, LB, University of Richmond | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/uvgX1idgrG0
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Dy’Jonn Turner, DB, University of Alabama-Birmingham… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Dressler, LB, University of Richmond nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- This better happen! #WashingtonRedtails https://t.co/SLnwt2sxPh
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:418 players in the NFL are from Non-FBS schools; Find out who all made the list inside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago