- Name: Marshon Crowder
- Height: 6’1”
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Position: Athlete/Safety
- College: University of Dubuque
- Twitter: @MarsCrowder7
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Woodfire Grille or El Pasianos.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Certain flaws of a player I could take advantage of.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest in some low income buildings, to help those who struggle with housing, as well as better the community.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not graduating college early to pursue health career.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Leadership and world ethic, lead by example type of person.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Freddy Walton and AJ Hunter
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Just Mars!
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My under graduate degree is Human Health Science, while I’m pursuing an EMT certification, with hopes of going to graduate school to be a Physicians Assistant.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Becoming a father to a beautiful baby boy!
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I’m big on late 90’s early 00’s R&B.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Micheal B. Jordan, he could capture the role with ease.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Chicago Bears
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “Beware, the truth may hurt.”
What is your biggest fear?
• Absolute biggest fear is being average.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Taysom Hill, hands down.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Headphones go in right after team brunch. I take a stroll through campus to get to the locker room. I change into my shorts and socks and cleats. Walk onto the field, then begin my warm-up routine. Stretch, jig, couple sprints, couple technique drills, then boom, I have a sweat going. All during this warm-up session, I envision the game in my mind.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Cooking, Biking, Gaming
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• A Micheal Joseph or Defensive Taysom Hill.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family and my son. Without them I really wouldn’t be in the situation I’m in now.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Being a statistic. All my life I’ve worked and trained myself to beat the odds by all means. I follow my own path.