Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Marcus Williams. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @Point07_
1.If your life was a TV show what would you call it and why?
- I would call it “Staying On Point” because Point is my nickname. Another reason is because in life you never knowing when opportunities are going to come so staying on point is always a good thing.
2.What is your favorite dinner?
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- When I am on the field I only think about ways to execute a play and win the game. However that may be, rather it’s me getting the ball or not.
4.What do you do for fun?
- For fun I play Madden, write or play basketball.
5. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would hang with Ray Lewis. I loved the way he played the game and his work ethic is unmatched.
6.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would live in Hawaii. I think it’s a calm place and I like the beach vibe.
7.If you were on a game show and won 100 thousand dollars what would you do with it?
- I would probably put a down payment on a house and invest.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I’ve always like the sport. When I 1st saw it I wanted to play it.
9.What is your nickname or if you don’t have a nickname what would you make up as your nickname?
- My nickname is “point”.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A player who only cares about winning. I do my part rather it involves me getting the ball or not.
11.Who is your favorite musical artist?
- Lil Durk
12.If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- I would be a silverback gorilla. My favorite animal and most human characteristic.