Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Marcus Jeter. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @AstrojeTr
What is your nickname or if you don’t have a nickname what would you say your nickname is?
- Big Jeet
If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- 1. A way to get off the island 2. See chicken nuggets and 3. My phone
What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- That I’m the baddest M*#@#$$& to walk this earth on this the field
What do you do for fun?
- I invest in the forex market and I’m a huge gamer.
Check out other Free Agent Interviews on Draft Diamonds
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Most definitely Aaron Donald or Mike Daniels because we are shorter guys and the Defensive Tackle position. Just being around those great guys alone I could imagine the connections I could make along with the knowledge of the game.
Who is your favorite musical artist?
- Kevin Gates and Gunna
If you had a TV show about your life what would you call it and why?
- I’d call it “keep going”. I had a lot of setbacks playing college football and in life on general and if I would’ve stopped I wouldn’t be who I am today. There is no point in just giving up and stopping when you’re not going to get anything from it instead of back wards progress. If you’re halfway through a dark tunnel and you start to see the light, it wouldn’t make much sense to turn back around after you came this far.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I really didn’t have a choice growing up because of my size always being bigger than the other kids in my area.
What is your favorite dinner?
- Can’t be hamburgers and french fries
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A Dawg. A unrelenting force who gets the job done in the trenches.
If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Either Atlanta or DC I choose these places of interest because I’m already thinking about moving there.
If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- Most likely a gorilla just because I love having power behind my punches.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I know @Da_MegaZoe is fired up with @AAMUBulldogs getting that dub
about 56 mins ago
- Damn right he is! twitter.com/DraftNasty/sta…
about 60 mins ago
- Jeez haha twitter.com/Greebull/statu…
about 1 hour ago
- Now can anyone tell me when this match is? Miz vs. Bad Bunny? or do I have to watch the whole thing?
about 1 hour ago