Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Lherrisson Fontilisse Jr. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @TurntUp_LaLa
Lherrisson Fontilisse Jr. DB Free agent Twitter:@TurntUp_LaLa
1.If you were on a game show and won 100 thousand dollars what would you do with it?
- I would start by paying off immediate family debt and buying myself a house.
2. Who is your favorite musical artist?
- My favorite musical artist is Kodak Black.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset is always performing to my best potential for the next play in the game, whether the play before it was good or bad. Nothing matters but keeping my head focused and driven while on the field.
4. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I’d say Tyrann Mathieu because from college to the NFL I feel like the plays he made/makes are always amazing. I’ve been watching him since his #14 days at LSU and his knowledge for the game have always been incredible. I believe that by being around him for just a few hours I could learn so much. I would definitely ask how he keeps a level head while battling adversity, but any tips or advice from him could improve my game.
5. What is your favorite dinner?
- My favorite dinner is meatloaf , corn & mash potatoes.
6. If you had a tv show about your life what would you call it and why?
- I would call it “ Hangin wit La” and because all I do is hang whether it’s with friends, family, or alone. If someone asks me what I’m doing I always reply I’m hanging.
7. What is your favorite movie?
- Space Jam
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I was always a fan of sports. Someone who’s like a brother to me actually dragged me out to his little league team practice one day. And him and his dad and coaches convinced me to try the game out and I fell in love with it haven’t looked back ever since.
9. What do you do for fun?
- I love playing the game, hanging out with my puppy. And just spending time with my family.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- A competitor, a spark of energy, a dog, a player that’s always willing and ready to learn more.
11. If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- I would say a tiger because a tiger is powerful, respected as one of nature’s most feared & respected predators. But they still aren’t the head of the jungle but they would challenge the head if their paths were to ever cross. If I’m a a team of course I want to be the best player at the position I want to learn, elevate my game & compete for any way I can to touch the field.
12. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would choose Houston, Texas because growing up in Florida with sports I heard countless comparisons between the two states. Moving there would help me see if their athletes and sports are as good as the world portrays, plus I hear that Houston is a beautiful place to live.
Follow Us on Facebook