- Name: Lawrence Williams Jr
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 300
- Position: DT/ DE
- College: Fayetteville State University
- Twitter: @Bigman77Lw
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• King Po
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I Hustle to the ball, I play fast and at a high level, and I can play any position on the Defensive Line.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would use my money to take care of my parents because all my life they gave me any tool I ever ask for to be successful at the game of football including camps and paying for my tuition in order for me to play the sport I love.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I don’t have failures, everything I’ve done I went through the experience and cherish each moment, no matter if it’s been good or bad I can never regret it because I was able to say I experienced it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to interact with anybody and my ability to study my opponents and know exactly what they’re going to do.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• The Defensive Line as a whole because we push and motivate each other to be the best we can be and being a top defensive lineman for my team I didn’t accept anything less than greatness.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Big L
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My major is in Strength and Conditioning with a minor in Biology and My dream job is to become a Rehabilitation Specialist and one-day help athletes who are injured get back in the greatest shape to go back to their sport and dominate.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My Coolest life moment was winning MVP of the Step It Up camp and won the Coaches Award for the Year in High School
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• The Point Of it All by: Anthony Hamilton
We have interviewed thousands of College Prospects on Draft Diamonds
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Vin Diesel because anything he was faced with in movies he always pushed through and stopped at no cost until he is on top.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Washington Redskins
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• WARNING Not Built to Break
What is your biggest fear?
• Failing in life
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I prepare by watching film of the opponents getting their tendencies and motions also getting a call from my mom asking am I Pump, Pump, Pump, and my dad and brother telling me to stay calm pray, and just let the game come to me.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I play music, Sing, and enjoy building things
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Cameron Jordan
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Parents, Brother, and my Grandfather Joe. I say my parents because they push me every day to be better and even when I didn’t feel like working my brother wouldn’t accept me being complacent with myself and my grandfather past away I’ve always felt close to him while I’m playing because his passion for family and getting to be part of my life was so special to me and it help me love the game as much as I love Him.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My niece and nephews, my best friends, and my queen. They push me every day to be the best version of myself on and off the field and they let me know that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Best story on the internet today! He was living his best life! Man if he could have only caught the punts twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 18 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/notpepeinvegas…
about 20 mins ago
- Homeless Man participated in USC Trojan practices for days, ate with the team, and went unnoticed until he tried to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago