- Name: Kyron Norwood
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 185
- College: Lamar University
- Twitter: @KyronND
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• I would say Fairlys, the “All in” is unmatched at this moment.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When watching my film what sticks out the most is my Versatility, and being able to play any position in the field, Physicality, and urge to Get to the ball.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
•I would make sure my mother, and sibling have what they need. Invest my money into something that will bring me more money.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I wouldn’t say I had any big failures, because at the end of the day. Your losses become your lessons.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•They would say I am mentally, and physically tough, and able to get through things. A natural Talent, I like to work hard, I never back down from competition. I never let obstacles stop me from getting where I need to be, and I have a hustler mentality.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Personally, me as a person. I don’t like to single anyone out, so we are all working hard to get to the destination we want to be in.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Some call me “KD” or “Ky”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am pursuing a degree in exercise science with a concentration in physical Therapy.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• Playing in front of a 100,000 people vs Texas A&M would probably top most of them. I’m a JUCO Product, so making that jump from people 20,000 to 100,000 was a life time moment.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Kirk Franklin- Revolution
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Desi Banks
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “Kyron’s Island, Do Not swim with the Sharks.”
What is your biggest fear?
• I’ve Already faced my biggest fear, and that was tearing my knee up. So Nothing, I’m not scared to face what comes my way.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I would say Kendall Fuller
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up at prob 6:30 or 7:00am, Brush my teeth, Shower, Study my game Notes, eat breakfast, relax, and listen to music. Whatever music I’m listening to that day is how I’m feeling. I have to talk , and Stay energetic. It’s how I keep from thinking too hard. When its time to go out I pray, and Get straight to action.
Do you have any hobbies?
•I like shopping for clothing & shoes. Running my Clothing business “Spade Clothing Brand”, Working out, listening to music, and traveling.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Richard Sherman. I have always tried to model my game after his, since I was in high school. His ability to have play recognition, and know when & what route is coming is very incredible. It has taught me so much over the years.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother & my Siblings. Why? Because they have been here every step of the way, and when I was down they held me up to the most high. They keep me on track with my grades, and what is going on in my life. I am forever Grateful for them.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I am honestly self motivated. It was instilled into me when I was a child to never rely on anyone. So when it comes to doing things, and having the motivation to do them. I am always ready.