Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Kush Curry. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @CurryKush
1.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
If I was on a island I would have Food, water, and my gym I can sleep and live there.
2. If you were on a game show and won 100 thousand dollars what would you do with it?
I would take 25,000 put into stock and bitcoin. Take 25,000 put into savings. 25,000 toward two rental real estate property’s. Use the last 25,000 get a decent condo and pay my moms bills.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
I turn into a Demon on the football I am not your friend and I only strive to put fear in my opponent especially O line men it’s either you going get down or lay down. Loosing is not an option and I do everything in my power to make sure my team dominates. I feel unstoppable like a super hero with the power of hitstick I enjoy the sweet melody of my pad s knocking the wind out of someone. I put fans in the seats
4.Who is your favorite musical artist?
I am very diverse in my music selections everything from jazz, rock and hip hop. I would have to say my favorite artist is Nas because of how he motivates me as a young African American man.
5. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
The Football players I would hang with and why are Lawrence Taylor, Sean Taylor, Brian Dawkins, Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis, Von Miller and Khalil Mack. These players because they have very similar mindsets as me and they love the things about the game that I love. Football saved me and changed my life I’m forever thankful these players I could grow from to make me a better player but even better man.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Shottas and Blade
7. What is your nickname if you have one/ if you don’t have one what would you make up as your nickname?
Nappy Head aka D block
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I watched the new longest yard 8th grade and the passion and aggression they played with motivated me to want to play.
9. What is your favorite snack?
Doritos and Oreo
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
First off I am a leader and big brother so always motivate my brothers to make it great . I’m a Playmaking Dog in those clutch moments to determine the game I will make the big play for the win. i love to hit I love to get strip sacks and take Quarterbacks out the game sadly. Lastly I love hard so for my teamsters and coaches there no limit for how hard I would go for them.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
Somewhere warm with a beach and good food.
12. If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
If I was a animal I would be a cheetah because I’m shifty and so fast but If there was a mix breed of animals I would be like a Gorilla mixed with a cheetah for my power, explosive and elusive speed.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: Atlanta Falcons vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/32GiOfl
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Latavius Murray, RB, New Orleans Saints nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/latavi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jaxson Turner, LB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jaxson… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XxOiTNU1DZ
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Deion Sanders will change the way young players look at HBCU schools nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/deion-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago