- Name: Krystapher Oakley
- Position: Defensive Lineman
- College: Marian University (Ind.)
1.What is your favorite dinner?
- Homemade Chicken Alfredo
2. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Troy Polamalu, he was the reason I personally fell in love with Football, always tried to emulate the plays he made.
3.What is your mindset on the football field?
- My mindset on the field is just to be positive, no matter the situation, strive to be consistent, and have done what I’m doing.
4.Favorite experience from playing college football?
- My first ever interception
5. What is your nickname or if you don’t have a nickname what would you say your want your nickname to be?
- Everyone calls me Kry?
6.If your life was a TV show what would you call it and why?
- Evolution of Krys, I’d just detail all the ups and downs that I’ve faced.
7. So Marian University are the Knights what Knight qualities would you say you have?
- I have a lot of Faith, whether it’s in my craft, or Faith in God.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I used to love to play basketball… But I fouled out all the time, I remember I played backyard all the time with the other kids, I wasn’t good, but I loved the challenge. I just fell in love with the game from then on.
9.What do you do for fun?
- I really enjoy cooking.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- I’m a true student of the game, I just want to get better, each and every day, I’m willing to do my job each and every play, and I’m always optimistic about the future.
11.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Texas, I have some family there, but I had a great time when I visited and I’d love to be around the football culture down there.
12. If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- Cheetah, they’re my favorite animal.
Follow Us on Facebook