- Name: Khris Pam
- Height: 6ft 1/2
- Weight: 184
- Position: CB
- College: Newberry College
- Twitter: Khrispam13
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Texas Roadhouse
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Go ahead and put half in my savings and make sure my parents are set
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- That I am a solid boundary corner who is not afraid to stick his head in there to make a play.
What has been your biggest failure?
- Letting myself become my biggest enemy when I was younger
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Confidence, love making plays on the ball and making sure everybody is in line
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Myself, I always have the mindset that nobody will out work me
Have you ever had a nickname?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Major in COMMUNICATION and to play in the nfl
What is your coolest life moment?
- Watching my little brother walk for the first time
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Moment by DJ Drama
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Kevin Hart
Who is your favorite football team?
- Green Bay Packers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Why live, if your not ready to match your energy
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing my parents
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Justin Bethel
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Wake up in the morning, grab a banana, play a game of Madden. Take a nap and listen to Wale until it’s time to get ready to play
Do you have any hobbies?
- Love painting and enjoying family time
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Levi Wallace and Richard Sherman
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My father and Frank Gore . My father because of the experience he taught me as a little boy. The in’s and out on how to do things. How to be yourself and stand for what you want in life . Frank Gore, with all the injuries he had. Was similar to my injuries and speaking to Frank gave me confidence that I needed to build myself self up to get back to playing at a elite level
What motivates you to work hard?
- Thinking about how I want my kids to be set for life , my wife and kids . Work hard now and enjoy life later
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: Washington Football Team vs Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/2ZOIWD1
about 6 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xFbAlGYEgH
about 32 mins ago
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago