- Name: Kendrick Davis
- Height: 6”3
- Position: OG/C
- College: Fort Hays State University
- Twitter: @KendrickDavis75
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
•Omicron (West Bend, Wi)
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
•When I get my hands on you can’t get away from me. I really long arms for being 6”3 so I can people away from my chest.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
•I would make sure my family is good then invest the rest of the money.
What has been your biggest failure?
•Letting my family down.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•That I will be ready to work and make sure they get their all from me.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
•Big Ken: I have that name seen I started playing football. All my little league coaches use to call me that. I really like the name.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
•Health and Human Performance/Sports Management. I would like to be a college coach then maybe get into athletic director.
What is your coolest life moment?
•Being the first one in my family to play college football
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Young Thug Hot (feat Gunna)
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
Who is your favorite football team?
•New York Jets
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• If you mess with people that I love and care for you will feel the pain from me.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your biggest fear?
• Letting my people down. I need to take more chance on other things in life. I just want to make sure I don’t have any regret in my lifetime.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
•Offensive line. I feel we do not get the credit for we do for are team.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Walking up to go listen to the word of God then get to the field to warm up. I must think about what I’m going to the person in front of me. Must have my stuff organized so I can feel good about the game. Got to have music at all times until we have to go for pre-game warm-up.
Do you have any hobbies?
•Play video games, hanging with family and friends,
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Travis Frederick. He might not be the biggest, but he always gets his job done and I don’t feel like people give it to him.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom. She makes sure we had everything that we need to be happy. She makes sure I was playing sports and showing me what life is all about. When I look work hard, she is the person to model by. She would work double-time so we would have food sports and a place to live. That’s why I do the things that I do for this game, it’s because of her.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I have people in my town of West Bend look up to me and if I’m not doing right they will feel like they can do the same thing. I want to be a leader for other kids that have dreams to play at the next level.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds