- Name: Kareem Taylor
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 227
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Kennesaw State University
- Twitter: @Taylorkareem
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- The shell house (seafood)
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Physical LB, a playmaker, sideline to sideline, good tackler, plays with great hands, footwork, and angles, always around the ball
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- A beautiful home for my mother and family also big on giving back to the community
What has been your biggest failure?
- Honestly, I wouldn’t say I have the biggest failure, every failure in my life was a lesson and molded me into who I am today.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- ● Leadership, whether by example or being vocal
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Chance Bates
What is your nickname?
- I haven’t had one among my coaches, but among my teammates, some do call me Reem or 41 (four-one)
is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is currently in Business Management, my dream job is being an entrepreneur owning multiple businesses in the real estate profession.
is your coolest life moment?
- Giving my life to Christ and my Lord and Savior
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Papa was a rollin stone ( The Temptations)
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
- Pittsburgh Steelers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- (Warning very dangerous and efficient between those lines)
What is your biggest fear?
- Biggest Fear is not taking advantage of the opportunities and resources in life that weren’t always available to my people.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Colts LB Darius Leonard small school guy, not your ideal build for an NFL LB, however, a guy who does it all when it comes to getting off blocks, tackling, and covering. Plays with great pad level take great angels and play physical.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- First I always start my game day morning with a prayer, just time to reflect on how blessed and thankful I am to do what I love. Then I usually try to turn my phone on DND and really try to lock in on what’s ahead by going over film. After that, I usually just relax. Before heading to the stadium it’s pretty much just mentally locking in, prayers, music, and fellowshipping with my teammates, up to kickoff.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I enjoy composing music, fishing and spending time with family and friends
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Atlanta Falcons LB Deion Jones. He plays the games fast & furious with few mistakes.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- The biggest influence in my life by far is my Mother. She’s been my biggest support system, always encouraging me to be the best version of me, to always put God first, and to always love and embrace what you do in life and to find peace in it. Words literally can’t explain how much I’m appreciative I am of her sacrifices and love.
What motivates you to work hard?
- First and foremost my family and friends are where most of my motivation comes from. However also, I would have to say the majority of my motivation comes from within me knowing how far I’ve come, the sacrifices I’ve made, the adversity I’ve had to overcome to get to where I am today motivates me to keep going.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:Report: Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul is in the hospital he has not passed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago