- Name: Joshua Vaughan
- Position: WR
- Height: 6030
- Weight: 203
- College: Allen University
- Twitter: @jv414wr
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Calvin Johnson. He was definitely one of my favorite players growing up and He played the relentlessly From start to finish. Not only was he a great player, but in extremely well-rounded individual. So having a chance to spend the day, learning and picking up life skills from someone like himself, would truly be an honor.
2.How was your experience playing college football?
- My experience of playing college football has been incredibly unique. I got a chance to play in all three Associations with three incredible teams coached by incredible men. All while maintaining a 3.8 GPA in the field of computer science. Having the opportunity to play college football has been the most enriching experience of my life. It blessed me with the chance to make more of my life than what I originally thought possible and I have loved every trial and tribulation that has helped shape me to be the man I am today.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Domination, I am there for one purpose and one purpose only And that is to dominate The competition. I’m out there to execute and give my team The best chance of winning on every down.
4.What is your favorite book?
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. This is by far my favorite read. Eckert Tolle takes you on a journey past your analytical mind and a false sense of self, to reveal to you the truth beyond our limitations. Though not a religious book, It has given me a look at my faith as a Christian and has been instrumental in my very own mindfulness.
5.What are your favorite moments from your college career?
- My favorite college moments have stemmed from many different experiences in all three phases of my college career. From having the chance to work with the great teammates and coaches and KSU to going out and doing community deeds as a cadet at GMC. Or bringing back a hard-fought win at AU. These moments defined me as a man and a player and I have been blessed to have these opportunities.
6.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I would name my show, The Work. My life has been nothing but passion and perseverance. It’s been my life’s work to continue to do the impossible and make believers out of those who doubt me. The Work also includes inspiring others who are in dark positions and being one to stand for the disenfranchised. That work defines me therefore I could think of no better name suited for my Tv Show.
7.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I have faith that I will earn the shot to win a Super Bowl. To become an impact player on whatever club that selects me. I want to help build the culture, wherever I go and I plan on being just as impactful in the community, as I am on the field.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I’ve been playing since I was 6 years old and I honestly can’t even remember why I gravitated to the sport. It’s been a part of my DNA since I was a child and all I could ever think of was what it would be like to you have that moment. The moment when the chips are down and your back is against the wall. The chance to prove all the naysayers wrong and provide hope for those looking on trying to do the same in their own lives. Football is my platform to inspire, my chance to be a warrior and fight for what I believe in. It’s this very idea that made me fall in love with the game.
9.What do you do for fun?
- I have many hobbies, but my favorite is playing the ukulele. The arts really give me an opportunity to express myself. So I truly enjoyed writing poetry, writing up programs in C+ and python, and generally learning new things and expanding my horizons on a day to day basis.
10.What would a team get in player?
- Any team that acquires me, Will be getting a game-changer, A hard worker, and A relentless teammate. No further explanation needed...
11.What do you like about Allen university and being a yellow jackets player?
- I have loved being a part of this new program. Having an opportunity to build a culture in such an enriching place has truly been a blessing. Being able to be coached by some of the best coaches and mentors I’ve ever had, has been nothing but an amazing challenge. My teammates are great and it has been a blessing to play alongside them. Coach Keaton and Company are building something real here at Allen University and I’m thankful that I get to be a part of that. Proud to be a Yellow Jacket ?.
12.If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- I would be an eagle, they soar high and are on the top of the food chain. They signify leadership and that is the best way to describe me. Nothing short of a Leader.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Column: Red Sox Already Won Brandon Workman Trade ift.tt/2ZSyaf0
about 32 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers ift.tt/3my6uWn
about 32 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oQsyR8YolA
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago