- Name: Joseph Amalfitano
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 270
- Position: Defensive Line
- College: LIU
- Twitter: @amalfitano_1
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Prince Umberto’s
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Aggressive and finds the ball
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Buy my parents a new house then invest
What has been your biggest failure?
- Out of high school I didn’t have any offers and at the time it hurt but now I realize I’m right where God wanted me to be.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Work ethic, will to win and pushing my teammates
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Derick Eugene
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Big Joe
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My undergrad is in accounting, my grad degree will be in data analytics and my dream job would be to coach football at a high level or own my own accounting firm.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds updated 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
- Winning a conference championship with my brothers
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Payphone by Maroon 5
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Sylvester Stallone
Who is your favorite football team?
- NY York Giants
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Don’t talk about it, be about it
What is your biggest fear?
- Falling short of my goals
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Akiem Hicks
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Get in the hot tub for 15 minutes. Get a pump up text from my dad then usually will be by myself or walking around the facility, get a good stretch in listening to music. Then say a few prayers before we go out.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Fishing and weight lifting
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Michael Bennett. I admire his ability to play every spot across the line which I feel I can do as well. And he plays with an attitude and relentlessness I love to watch.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My father who works long hours every day to take care of my family. Never complains or asks for anything always makes sure we’re taken care of. Look up to him to the fullest
What motivates you to work hard?
- Fear or not accomplishing my goals and regret.
Follow Us on Facebook