- Name: Jose Gutierrez
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 255
- Position: Nose Guard/Defensive tackle
- College: Glenville State College
- Twitter: @JLGD97
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Café Rio.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Athleticism, power, effort. I don’t get tired, aggressive, and I play special teams.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- I would buy my mom a house, and I would try to invest as much as I can in real estate and stocks.
What has been your biggest failure?
- Probably not being able to graduate on time from high school. Also, having to sit out a year and trying to find a school as a walk-on.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Hard-working and always positive.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Dominic Cizauskas and Delonte Hood.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Actually, yes and is Gato.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Business Administration in Management and dream is to have my own construction company in the DMV.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Beating Notre Dame College in overtime at their field when they were ranked 6 in the nation.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Sky Priority by Rod Wave.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- I would definitely pick Kevin Hart.
Who is your favorite football team?
- I don’t really have one, but I would pick the Redskins since they’re the closest team to where I live.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Don’t come this way if you don’t want to get hurt.
What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is losing my mom and grandmother.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Tyler Lockett from the Seattle Seahawks, he is underestimated for his size, but he has produced since he entered the league.
Take us through game day, how do you prepare?
- Wake up in the morning say a prayer, call my mom, talk my roommates about the other team, go to team breakfast. I get locked in listening to music, don’t really talk much.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Just chill in the house play the game or go workout.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- I would compare myself to Will Sutton from the Chicago Bears he is really short. I can relate to that, but he is a dawg.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My biggest influence in life is my Mom. She’s a hard-working woman, growing up we went through some hard times. She never gave up it and it didn’t matter how things got she always found a way to come up top.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Seeing everyone from my neighborhood not make it out and how rough things are around here. This is the farthest anybody in my family has been. I’m going to be the first one in my family to graduate from school. I just want to make my Mom proud that motivates me to go the extra mile.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Gardner Minshew Injury Update, Is Minshew’s time in J-Ville done? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/gardne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Thursday Thanksgiving NFL DFS ift.tt/363b0WK
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RyCCY0YsCC
about 1 hour ago