- Name: Jerome Brown Jr
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 315
- Position: C/OG
- College: Valdosta State University
- Twitter: @TheJeromeBrown
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Technique, Football IQ, Aggressive
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest in something and give back to my community for the kids and those who aren’t as fortunate
What has been your biggest failure?
• Low academic effort freshman year of college
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leadership, discipline, coachable
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Taj Taylor work ethic is phenomenal out of this world!
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Psychology, my dream job is sports psychologist
What is your coolest life moment?
• Becoming the #1 ranked center in JuCo in 2018 I knew my life was about to change
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Lyfe Jennings – Must Be Nice
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
Who is your favorite football team?
• Pittsburgh Steelers
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• I’m a walking bomb do not reach
What is your biggest fear?
• To disappoint my family
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Maurkice Pouncey I feel people don’t give him the respect he deserves anymore
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I close my eyes an clear my head of everything and Talk to myself about who i want to be and how can i get one step closer to my goal just play my game and DO MY JOB
Do you have any hobbies?
• Riding dirt bikes and paintball shooting, playing NBA 2k
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Maurkice Pouncey
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, no matter what happened in my life the ups, the downs my mom has always motivated me to keep a tunnel vision on my goals and responsibilities.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Seeing my mom struggle just knowing everyday I strap on my helmet and shoulder pads I doing this so my mother can see them commas in the bank account.