- Name: Jerkoya Patton
- Height: 5090
- Weight: 204
- Position: Running Back
- College: Limestone College
- Twitter: @JPatton_3
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• I would say the best restaurant in my hometown city is Chex Grill. The wings are amazing!
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When watching my film, I would say my versatility stands out. I catch a lot of passes out of the backfield.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I Won, the lotto the first thing I would do is pay off my mother’s debt. She sacrificed a lot for me to be in this position today.
Check out other NFL Draft Prospect Interviews
What has been your biggest failure?
• I would not look at anything in life as a “failure” More as lessons learned throughout life.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my leadership. I lead by example. They know when things get tough, they can look towards me for inspiration as well as somebody to look up too.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would say it’s hard to single out one person as the “hardest working teammate” but if I had to choose one person, I would say Dexter Moore is. He is a sophomore from Florida. With his talent and work ethic, I know he is going to make this list in the upcoming years.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My nickname is Pedro or “Dro”. I got this nickname in Spanish class in 7th grade and it has stuck with me.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am majoring in professional communications. If I do not make it as an NFL player then I want to be a broadcaster.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment was entering parenthood. Knowing I am going to have a baby girl looking up to me in the next couple of months is by far the coolest thing that has happened to me
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I would sing any song by Bruno Mars. I know every Bruno Mars song word for word.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I am definitely picking Jamie Foxx to play me in a movie. That guy can do it all. I know if I chose him to play me, he is going to knock it out of the park.
Who is your favorite football team?
• My favorite NFL team is the Patriots. GO Pats!
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• My warning label would probably say “Caution! This guy is full of energy”
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is that I fear heights. I hate being too high in the air I panic.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Cam Newton. People forget how talented Cam is because of the injuries over the past couple of years. That man is a former MVP.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Every day, not just game day I wake up and thank God for letting me see another day. After that, I brush my teeth and wash my face and do a light stretch. I then relax and play my gameday playlist until its time to report to the team meetings and team lunch. On the way to the games, I listen to love songs and watch film of the other team. Pregame I am usually the hype man in the locker room trying to get everyone going.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I play Madden a lot. I am an exceptionally good madden player. I also love to watch Halloween movies as well. I can sit and watch Michael Myers all day. I also lie to go shoot ball often and take my baby brother to the park a lot and teach him some things about football.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I compare my game to Lesean McCoy. I watch his film almost every day and study the game. I love the way he plays and when you watch my film you can see why I model myself after him.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would say my mother has been the biggest influence on my life. Seeing her as a single mother providing every day for me and my siblings makes me work harder to pay her back.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Thinking about my little brother and my daughter. When I work out, I think about them and know I’m not going to want them wanting for anything when they are older.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Former NFL Scout warns teams to Stay Away From Kwity Paye | Not a first-round talent? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/kwity-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 12, 2021| Signings, Roster Cuts and Visits nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/DYt9TAyW1L
about 1 hour ago