• Name: Jeffrice Wilson Jr
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 175
• Position: WR
• College: Bethany Swedes
• Twitter: _Reecemoneyyy
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Can’t come to KC and not have gates. Best BBQ on da planet on me.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Route Running, YAC, Catching, Blocking.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Provide for my people
What has been your biggest failure?
• Cant really think of a failure to scared to Fail if I failed that means I ain’t handle my business I let myself down. You are you biggest critic, people can say what they want to say but it’s on you at the end of the day.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being Real
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I got a top 2. Kobe Martin. My dawg man. Bro always putting the work in to elevate his game. Nobody watches more film than him. I’m telling you. Next….Boogie. This man is up before anybody…guaranteed. EVERYDAY. getting it in. Will out work anyone.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Reeeeeeeeeece Moooooooney
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I hope to get a degree in Teaching/Coaching so that I’m still able to be around the game I love and pass on all the knowledge I soaked up over the years to my youngins. It’s all Gods plan tho.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Ah Man. Getting in Tabor Game hands down. Finally getting my shot man I done been through a lot. IYKYK. Shoutout them Swedes man. But stepping up being clutch for my team. Making the catches we needed to put us in a position to win the game. Piping the sideline up. The ENERGY was crazy I’m telling you. LEGENDARY MOMENT
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Any song? If any song and we going word for word Lonely Child x NBA Youngboy. On me. Don’t need no mic, I am going to rap it like I wrote you hear me.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Taye Diggs
Who is your favorite football team?
• KC CHIEFS MAN SB LIV CHAMPS it’s up this year too man we back to back with it.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• 7/11 always open
What is your biggest fear?
• Ended up a used to be.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyler Lockett
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Soon as I wake up I’m on it. Ready to Step. Like I’m going to war. Mindset different…why I will let the man across from me beat me? I dedicated my whole life to this game and my Momma in the stands?Ain’t got time to play with nobody kids. Tell my QBs “I got a baby on me, throw it up where the kids can’t get it.” I still get chills sometimes, the locker room be TURNT. Got to turn me up before every game. Mandatory. 3. From when we suiting up to the opening kickoff whistle. It be up there and stuck there with me.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Listening to Music
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Stefon Diggs
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Momma watching her raise 6 of us all by herself. Undefeated. Grandma helped out too shout-out Gmama. But Dukes all the way. Taught me everything I know. Greatest Teacher. I remember all them sacrifices you made momma. Thank you and love you we’ll be up soon.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Coming back to Wyandotte and seeing so many people show love. Man it’s hard for Kansas athletes in the city area to get any looks unless yo coach know somebody fr and being able to feed knowledge to my young lives. showing them a way out. It’s bigger than me. It’s bigger than US.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds