- Name: Jason Swann Jr
- Height: 5’9
- Position: DB
- College: Alderson Broaddus University
- Twitter: @TeamSwann5
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Beef O’ Brady’s
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Ability to solo Tackle in Open field, And make big time plays on the ball
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Make sure my family and I are straight then Invest in a family restaurant for my retired Aunts/Uncles to work in which will generate even more money long term.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Football IQ/ Working Smarter not harder
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Bubba, LJ, & Swann with your own ending
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Criminal Justice and Psychology. Own My own Bail bonds company “TeamSwann Bail Bonds”
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• I scored the first touchdown ever in the East vs West Baltimore Touchdown Club all-star game with an 85 yard pick six!
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Lean On Me
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Kevin Hart
Who is your favorite football team?
● Washington Redskins
What is your biggest fear?
• Ending up a “Used-to-be”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kenny Moore
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Thank God & ask him to watch over and protect me
- Eat a little to nothing before the game…” you know how to make a dog win a dog fight… you starve the dog”
- Listening to music by a local artist from my city helps gives me motivation and confidence Walk around the field endzone to the endzone to mark Territory
- Get soccer ball out to warm up feet
- Stretch and couple personal drills
- Thank God then go get dressed
Do you have any hobbies?
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Jimmy Moreland
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
● My Entire family. They have always been very supportive of me ever since I started playing sports. Kept me on the right path to get me to where I am today.
What motivates you to work hard?
● Seeing my Dad work multiple jobs, leaving the house at 6 AM and coming home around 9 pm dead tired knocked out on the couch. Seeing how hard and tireless he works just to put me and my sister through college and provide for our family just makes me wanna go extra hard in everything I do. So 1 day I can repay him and tell him to relax I’ll take care of it.
Follow Us on Facebook