Jaquan Reece was just 19 years old and was hoping to have a career in the United States Military. He was on the right path, after an amazing high school career at Collins Hill High School, where he played football and wrestled.
According to the police, Reece was shot and killed.
Reece actually drove himself to the University of Tennessee Medical Center around 2 p.m. Saturday, after being shot. He was suffering from a gunshot wound and was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Reece graduated in 2019 and enlisted in the U.S. Army Reserves.
The Police department is looking for this car in connection to the shooting.
According to the Gwinnett Daily Post, Reece had 61 tackles and two interceptions as a senior for a state playoff team, and played high school football for two years.
Please keep this young man’s family in your prayers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FIxH5OE7vY
about 14 mins ago
- Texas Tech QB Alan Bowman celebrated too early and Texas made him pay for his “horns down” gesture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Yep, he is spreading the ball around well twitter.com/draftguyjimmy/…
about 29 mins ago
- Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/Oc59Ia8SV2k
about 35 mins ago