Jaquan Reece was just 19 years old and was hoping to have a career in the United States Military. He was on the right path, after an amazing high school career at Collins Hill High School, where he played football and wrestled.
According to the police, Reece was shot and killed.
Reece actually drove himself to the University of Tennessee Medical Center around 2 p.m. Saturday, after being shot. He was suffering from a gunshot wound and was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Reece graduated in 2019 and enlisted in the U.S. Army Reserves.
The Police department is looking for this car in connection to the shooting.
According to the Gwinnett Daily Post, Reece had 61 tackles and two interceptions as a senior for a state playoff team, and played high school football for two years.
Please keep this young man’s family in your prayers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Review | Will the Washington star WR recovery? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/fantas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Collin Hill, QB, South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/collin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UHNTnLenrP
about 1 hour ago
- Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ObBP3PgShc
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 4, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 4, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago