- Name: James Bryant
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 205
- Position: WR
- College: Western State Colorado University
- Twitter: @1Ham3z
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Bahama Breeze
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My ability to make a play on the ball.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not having anywhere to play coming out of high school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Dedicated/ work ethic
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Ty Leyba
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Business Administration, if I do not make it on the field I would love to be on the business side of sport.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Winning high jump at my high school state track meet.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Any Drake or 90s R&B
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Michael Ealy
Who is your favorite football team?
- Pittsburgh Steelers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- My warning label would say Warning Hands catch everything.
What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear in life is to not succeed in what I have dedicated my whole life to which is football. This is also something that continues to push me
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- I still Feel like Jarvis Landry doesn’t get enough credit.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I like to Visualize every scenario of the game that could possibly happen and what decisions/plays I would make in that situation. Also listen to some slow r&b songs to calm my mind.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Weight lifting, watch film, hang out with friends and my dog, and video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Keenan Allen
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- I think my biggest influence on my life has been my failures/mistakes. To me there is no better teacher in life then your previous mistakes and failures.
What motivates you to work hard?
- I am constantly motivated by the accomplishment I have yet to reach.