• Name: Jalon Thigpen
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 190
• Position: DB
• College: University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
• Twitter: @GoLIVE_Jt
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Raising Canes
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• That I play fast every snap can cover and gone tackle
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my mother her dream house
What has been your biggest failure?
• Once I became a player at UAPB the goal was change the team program around we had played our rival GSU and UAPB hasn’t beat them in years and we lost by 2
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My IQ, and my run support is versatile
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• There are a lot of hard workers but I would say Keshawn Williams
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• HEALTH & PHYSICAL ED/LEISURE RECREATION/WELLNESS OPTIONS and if I don’t make I would start a fitness and training business
What is your coolest life moment?
• Playing my first division one against @ TCU and being in that live environment
Check out our recent interview with Paul Reeves another DB at UAPB
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Lil Baby – Humble
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Kevin Hart
Who is your favorite football team?
• Green Bay Packers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• I GET ACTIVE
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marlon Humphrey, CB, Baltimore Ravens
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Waking up eating a good breakfast, go to my team meetings, watch some more film, eat a light meal for pre game, and then I watch film on my own while listening to music getting ready to play
Do you have any hobbies?
• Playing 7on7 , working out
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Marlon Humphrey
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My parents, coaches and some of the teammates I have met in my college journey because they always pushing me for greatness and motivate me to playing at the highest level I can.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Knowing that I been coming up in the shadows my whole college experience. Knowing all my hard work I have been putting since my football journey started.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds