Jadeveon Clowney is still not signed, that has to be the biggest eye opener of Free Agency. The pass rusher from the Seattle Seahawks had several teams showing interest in him such as the Titans and his current team but it sounds like the Seahawks are now out of the race.
General manager John Schneider sounded like the reunion was not likely to happen when you read his quote from a radio appearance, per ESPN.
“We took a good run at it,” Schneider told KJR-AM last week. “It didn’t happen. He’s a great guy. He fit in great in the locker room, did a really nice job for us, but we need to be conducting business, and he just was not in a position to make a move. So we gave it a run and now you’ve got to keep going, and that’s what we’ve done.”
Will Jadeveon Clowney land on the Titans?
I am sure more teams would have interest if they could perform a physical on the pass rusher. Clowney has been crushed by past injuries.
Clowney is also reportedly demanding big money, but if you look at this past article we wrote on NFL Draft Diamonds, Clowney has a 55 percent chance of getting hurt this year.
Sports Injury Predictor says he will get hurt because he has been injured so much in his past.
|Sep 9, 2018||NFL||Back Lower Lumbar Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1||Clowney missed Week 2 with an unspecified back injury.|
|Jan 8, 2018||NFL||Knee Strain Grade 1||Clowney underwent arthroscopic knee surgery shortly after the 2017 season ended.|
|Jan 23, 2017||NFL||Knee Strain Grade 1||Clowney underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee after the 2016 season.|
|Dec 24, 2016||NFL||Arm Elbow Sprain|
|Nov 27, 2016||NFL||Arm Elbow Sprain|
|Dec 27, 2015||NFL||Pedal Lisfranc Sprain|
|Nov 1, 2015||NFL||Back Lower Lumbar Sprain|
|Oct 8, 2015||NFL||Pedal Ankle Sprain Grade 2|
|Nov 23, 2014||NFL||Knee Meniscus Tear||Clowney missed the final 5 games of the season dealing with complications from his September surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his knee. He had microfracture surgery in December.|
|Sep 7, 2014||NFL||Knee Meniscus Tear||Clowney underwent surgery for a torn lateral meniscus in his knee.|
|Aug 14, 2014||NFL||Head Cranial Concussion Grade 1||Clowney missed about a week of training camp with a concussion.|
|Jun 3, 2014||Non-NFL||Inguinal Groin Sports Hernia||Clowney played through a sports hernia in his final season at South Carolina and underwent surgery in June 2014.|
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sam Webb, DB, Missouri Western State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jb0o8aTxZX
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL COVID-19 OPT-OUT TRACKER nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/covid-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6Le70ocn4L
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0mRnA5O30D
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Alfred Green, DE, Wilfrid Laurier University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago