- Name: Jabriel Robinson
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 240
- Position: DE/OLB
- College: Johnson C. Smith University
- Twitter: @jabriel722
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Cuzzo’s Cuisine
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My pursuit of the football, the way I get off the ball, and can bend the edge. I have aggressive hands and quick feet, a high motor, and my physicality at the line of scrimmage.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would wait a couple of minutes to thank the man above and enjoy the moment with family and friends, following I would buy my mother her dream house, I would also invest in stocks and other assets. Lastly, I would live off the rest making proper investments to start generational wealth for my family.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What has been your biggest failure?
• I really don’t consider myself to have a failure because if something went wrong it was always a lesson to be learned. Even when there are bad times I just look at it as a test for something better to come.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My work ethic.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Reggie Bryant pure determination to be the best at what he does. His work will speak for itself on the field.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Marketing, and I plan on starting an Exotic Car Rental service and having a franchise restaurant. A dream job I would want to have is just being in a place where I can invest in other people’s dreams, listen to their ideas, and invest in them, and share equity in their business.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Realizing I have the power to manifest anything I want.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Jay-Z x Family Feud.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Carolina Panthers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Caution when angry
What is your biggest fear?
• Not Being successful, not reaching my dreams.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Darius Leonard
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up eat a good breakfast while continuing to break down film of the opponent I’m going up against for the week just trying to find different tendencies they have. Next, I would drive to the stadium, get taped, walk down to the locker room, put music on, at this point, I would start to think about the plays I’ve studied and how I’m gonna turn them into impact plays. Lastly go on the field to run my victory lap before the game, stretch, run a couple of drills and say my prayer for safety and to make plays and of course receive a win. Following I would go back in to get dressed then have meetings Prior to team stretch, team stretch then it’s Game time.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Yes, listening to different genres of music and really working out finding different ways to build my body and playing basketball.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Von Miller
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My fathers because they have taught me the ways of life at a young age and their wise words molded me into the man I’m becoming. Living and learning from the mistakes they made really influenced my life for the best. It set a foundation of what to do and what not to do.
What motivates you to work hard?
•Really just my life struggles to have a dream and being determined to get there.