Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Ike Onike. Make sure you follow him on Instagram.
1.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- The United States. America has the most opportunity financially, academically, and you have the ability to pursue your passions.
2.What are your favorite moments from your football career?
- Playing in a DII program I was always excited when we got to play Division 1 teams. I played with a chip on my shoulder. I would later evaluate my performance and see where I needed to improve.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- It still in a way feels like I’m going to battle and I must dominate the competition. It has changed over time. At the moment I would say know your assignment, and execute in a disciplined and efficient manner, and be consistent.
4.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Russell Wilson. His demeanor on and off the field, his faith, calm and collected on the field, and impactful off.
5.If you had a tv show about your life what would you call it and why?
- Infinite Process. Life is a process, it is a process of ups and downs we must overcome to get to a destination. It’s infinite because it never stops. If you think about every new stage of your life demands a new process.
6.What do you do for fun?
- Lately, I’ll consider my training time my fun time. I’m around people who are hungry trying to make it.
7.What is your favorite dinner?
- Nice medium well steak with mashed potatoes, and asparagus.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Honestly! Coming from the Ivory Coast to America at a young age. Soccer was my first love. But I noticed none of my friends at school like playing soccer. So I tried football and fell In love with it.
9.What do you hope to accomplish in your football career going forward?
- I always take my journey in bits and pieces. First, make it on an NFL team, 2nd will be to start at my position and add value to the team, lastly, it will be to win a Super-Bowl.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- Leadership in action and words, motivation to be great on the field and off, and an individual who knows how to communicate with most people around. Team comradery is vital for success.
11.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- Gun to hunt, lighter for fire, and a big pot to cook
12.If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- Lion. My favorite animal. They are not the biggest or the fastest but the know as the king of the jungle. Their presence brings fear to every animal they encounter.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFLHeads High School Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Horn, SS, James Madison High School… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Landen Akers, WR, Iowa State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/landen… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Antonio Nunn, WR, University at Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFLHeads High School Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Horn, SS, James Madison High School… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Landen Akers, WR, Iowa State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/landen…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 hours ago