Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Gabe Cunningham. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @gabrielc2013
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Tom Brady. I would love to shadow him for a day and take notes on everything. Brady is the most successful quarterback to ever do it so I believe even a little of that rubbing off on me won’t hurt.
2.Who is your favorite musical artist?
- That’s a hard one lol. Honestly it’s like a 4 way tie, between Gunna, Young Thug, Key Glock, and Lil Uzi but I guess if I had to choose I’d say Gunna.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Win at all cost. There’s nothing I hate more than the aura around you after a loss. Having to sulk in that until it’s time to redeem yourself. Going through that a few times will force you to become a forward thinker.
4.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- A beautiful woman, a yacht, and a helicopter
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interviews
5.What is your favorite dinner?
- Chicken Parmesan
6.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Canada because it’s away from home(America) but not too far at the same time.
7.If you were on a game show and won 100 thousand dollars what would you do with it?
- I’d set aside 50k, pay off university debts, and invest in myself.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Football chose me. I’ve been playing backyard since I was able to run.
9. What is your nickname or if you don’t have a nickname what would you want your nickname to be?
- Big Gabe
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- Someone humble but motivated, who’s hungry for success. Someone who’s been to the bottom and wants no part in returning to it.
11.If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- An Eagle because I’d rather fly than walk.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Road to Glory