- Name: Evan Morrill
- Height: 5’11
- Position: Slot Receiver, LS
- College: Millersville University
- Twitter: @EMorrill2
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Iron Hill. One of the beat in the area! Highly suggest it
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Good hands, my blocking, physicality, and tough catches in traffic.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing I would do is pay off debt, help my family out, save it, and invest.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I would say I’ve had a lot of failures but more so lessons that I’ve learned from them. You live and you learn is what I always say and the best thing to do is learn from each failure.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My hands cause they are huge and physicality.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Man my whole team! But one that sticks out is Tyler Patron, that man puts in a ton of work and it shows cause he’s one of the best corners in the PSAC
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I was once given the nickname of “Allstate” because “you’re in good hands” when they throw me the ball. Given to me by a teammate of mine a few years ago. (S/O Kendall)
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Business Management and Marketing. I’d like to work for a professional team in their marketing department some day.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Being able to play college sports (Wrestling and football) close to my home town so my whole family was able to watch me play the games I love.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Any Drake song, big Drake fan here
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Liam Hemsworth (I was always told I look like him) and he’s a good actor
Who is your favorite football team?
• New England Patriots
Check out other NFL Draft Prospect Interviews on NFL Draft Diamonds
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “Be ready for anything”
What is your biggest fear?
• I don’t do well with darkness or being chased haha
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Danny Amendola! That man is a clutch gene! He makes plays when he needs to and when his number is called. No one gives him enough credit for his playmaking ability or work ethic!
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Eat a great meal, relax for a little, watch some film, get to the locker room, get warmed up on the field a little, get taped up, and start listening to my pregame music.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I play a lot of basketball, I like to cook, go fishing, biking, hiking, working out.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Julian Edelman. We don’t have the best size or burner speed but no one will outwork us or be tougher than us.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My entire family. Those guys push me to the limit and always give me support in everything I do. I wouldn’t be where I am today without them that’s for sure.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family for sure. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa show me endless love and support, so it’s only fair that I busy my rear end always! I also like to win!