- Name: Drew Himmelman
- Height: 6’9
- Weight: 320lbs
- Position: OT
- College: Illinois State University
- Twitter: @drewhimmelman
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Sweet Pea’s
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My size and athleticism.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Find a financial advisor.
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not logging as many Physical Therapy observation hours as I wish I would have over the past three years. I have met the qualifications to apply, but the more hours you get, the better your application is, so looking back now I wish I had gotten more.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Zeke Vandenburgh
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes, Himmel
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Bachelor of Exercise Science and Master of Kinesiology. Dream job – Physical Therapist
What is your coolest life moment?
- Beating Colorado State my sophomore season.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- You won’t ever catch me singing karaoke.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Jason Bateman
We recently completed a Draft Breakdown on Drew, check it out!
Who is your favorite football team?
- Chicago Bears
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- 9+ Hours of Sleep Needed for Optimal Function
What is your biggest fear?
- Letting people down (family, friends, teammates, coaches)
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Russell Wilson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Wake up, go to team breakfast, rest in my room/review scouting report and blocking sheets, pre-game meal, change into a suit, verify that I have everything I need for the game, go to the stadium for the walkthrough, run through assignments and technique in my head, take a last look at blocking sheets and scouting report, warm up, play
Do you have any hobbies?
- I play videogames, and I’m really into movies.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Nate Solder
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My parents, because they have ingrained respect, strong work ethic, empathy, and other values in me that have shaped me into who I am today.
What motivates you to work hard?
- The desire to become a better player and improve upon my weaknesses. Becoming the best player I can, which allows me to contribute more to my team’s ability to succeed.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- #DogeCoin is at 22 cents right now! Now is the time to buy in! You can earn a free stock by signing up today. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vv4vUTFBNq
about 13 mins ago
- Ole Miss WR Elijah Moore | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gR9p8CBEYe
about 14 mins ago
- Five of the biggest sleepers in the 2021 NFL Draft | Five guys who should be rated a lot higher!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- We need answers, the draft is here in a few days!
Name your Draft Sleeper, Most Overrated, and Draft Crush!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago