- Name: Dmeko Pryor
- Height: 5’11
- Position: LB
- College: Limestone College
- Twitter: @DmekoPryor
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Hooks Fish & Chicken
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- I always end up by the ball and I am very fundamental. My IQ is high and I also have the ability to stop the run at a high level.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Make sure my family is debt-free, buy my childhood neighborhood back because it’s one of the reasons my game grew today. Also, look out for the people who always supported and benefited my life.
What has been your biggest failure?
- I don’t use the word failure unless I’m in the weight room because any obstacle you face in life is just a stage. It’s all about perseverance and how you bounce back.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My IQ, Leadership, and ability to make plays to help benefit the defense when we need a stop.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- I would say myself and not being Bias but my unseen hours are crazy I’m always working to better my game no matter what.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Meko is the name I usually get close friends call me Ming
NFL Draft Diamonds have interviewed thousands of Draft Prospects
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My Major is Sport Management and Physical Education. I’m going to open up my own sport agency and training facility in one.
What is your coolest life moment?
- So far having the opportunity to join the greatest Fraternity in the world Omega Psi Phi which is one of my best decisions and one of my coolest life moments.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Chief Keef- Faneto
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Chadwick Boseman because he has done excellently in biographical films can play the role great.
Who is your favorite football team?
- Pittsburgh Steelers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Flammable * because I heat up quickly
What is your biggest fear?
- I learned to live life with no regrets nor fears that’s how you become great.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Mack Wilson or Jaylon Smith
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Wake Up around 6 am take a shower, brush my hair and teeth, go through morning originals. Then I get my music going watching Film. Until we eat around 9 or so then I get my music back going as I check my scouting report again as I proceed to get ready I call my brothers and they give me an estimate of my stats for that game after that I’m pumped up.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I love to workout , listen to music, and make money
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Jaylon Smith A instant playmaker and a great ball player.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Mom, She is hands down the strongest individual I’ve met always putting in the extra work to make sure we need for nothing.
What motivates you to work hard?
- The obstacles I had to persevere throughout my life. Also, my little brother and friends who are just like brothers always I’m ear about being great. I just push to be the best me!