- Name: DeOndre Chambliss
- Height: 6’1
- Position: DE
- College: Emory & Henry college
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Hand fighting and Foot work
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Open my training facility
What has been your biggest failure?
- First semester of college
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Knack for the football
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- I would say Kaleb Bare if not me
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Sports Management and I want to become a defensive coordinator at the college level and open my own training facility as Peyton Manning did with D1
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
- My first pick 6 in high school
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Lil Uzi- Bigger than Life
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Terry Crews
Who is your favorite football team?
- New England Patriots
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Chosen Child
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing my mom before I make it in life
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Trey Flowers
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- The day of the game I wake up 1 hour early before the team pre-game meal so I can visualize myself making plays. In the locker room, I listen to a playlist of songs I specifically made to bring out my alter ego.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Hiking, weight lifting, and swimming
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Von Miller
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother because I watched her single-handedly raise 3 boys on her own and not once did she show any signs of weakness. She made sure my brothers and I were straight even though she wasn’t and I can’t do anything but respect her for that. So I grind hard every day so that in the future my mother is well taken care of.
What motivates you to work hard?
- When people doubt me/underestimate me