- Name: Delquan Bigelow
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 194
- Position: RB/WR
- College: Averett University
- Twitter: @BigelowDelquan
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Granny Bs a local chicken place.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- I am a physical runner who is also very shifty, I am lion hearted.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- I would split it up with my parents and siblings to make sure we are all in good standard.
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest Failure is not coming back as hard as I wanted from my ACL injury.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say my best quality is never giving up and giving a 1000% effort to the grind.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- My hardest working teammate has to be Chase Nixon, he is an all around guy from going hard in the gym to being an RA.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes, I actually have 2 nicknames, DaDa and Biggie.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My Degree is in Health & Physical Education if I don’t make it as a football player I want to teach P.E and coach football.
What is your coolest life moment?
- My coolest life moment is breaking my school football records.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- The song I would sing at karaoke night would be PYT by Michael Jackson.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- The actor I would pick would have to be Michael B. Jordan.
Who is your favorite football team?
- My favorite football team is the Carolina Panthers.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- My warning label would say don’t cross me.
What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest Fear is The ocean and bodies of water in general.
Check out all the prospect interviews on NFL Draft Diamonds
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- That has to be Devante Adams he doesn’t get enough love, he is an amazing WR
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- My game Day routine is simple I wake up early, Watch Tavon Austins College highlights eat some breakfast and lock in with my music Playlist.
Do you have any hobbies?
- My hobbies include mini golf playing Fifa and reading
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- I would compare myself to Damien Willams because he went undrafted and then made the NFL see why he deserved a chance
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My biggest influence has to be my mother, the reason is because she showed me the true definition of hard work and never giving up on anything.
What motivates you to work hard?
- What motivates me to work hard is the passing of my Great grandmother and my childhood friend which was like a brother to me these 2 people and my love for the game are what motivates me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That is our guy @danielkellybook he is opinionated but damn he is good twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre…
about 34 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago