- Name: David Knox
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 305
- Position: Defensive Tackle
- College: Lindenwood University
- Twitter: @Trenchmonger
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Chinese food go anywhere in St.louis and it will be good.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Great quickness, Motor, Violent hands, and Aggressiveness
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Find a nice place for my mom, aunts and I to live and be peaceful.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not letting my deceased grandparents know I loved them more when they were alive.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Very charismatic and high energy in how I operate with my fellow teammates
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Lloyd Lockett the man is a perfectionist can’t wait to get him some interceptions this fall
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Trenchmonger= basically take killmonger from black panther and replace kill with trench. . . The nickname came from a close friend
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Accounting… Dream job for me would be a college defensive line coach.
What is your coolest life moment?
• The hospital worked out a way to bring my grandma from Dialysis to my college first homecoming. I had a good game and her being there warmed my heart
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Temptations = My girl a old school classic
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I feel like if someone put the wig from black panther on Michael B Jordan and gave him a couple sandwiches it could work.
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Do not disrespect
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being able to live up to the promise I made my grandparents
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Maliek Collins
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• First things first I’m sure I annoy God with how much I pray to him on Gameday but that’s first and beyond that I’m to myself listening to my playlist and stretching. Once I have prayed, hyped myself up, and get warm I’m ready to go.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I enjoy anime honestly watching and reading it, Listening to music, and Enjoying the company of family and friends
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Poona Ford same body type with a high priority on winning leverage battles.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom she had me at 18 and never not once even to this day she hasn’t been there for me and guided me. I can never thank her enough for all she has done.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The idea that I can change my circumstances through my effort has been big for me knowing that I can be more.