- Name: David Brown
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 285
- Position: OT/OL
- College: American International College
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Joes Pizzeria
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- NASTY run blocking and controlling the LOS with a combination of speed, power, and technique
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- I’d donate a good amount of it to my HS football program, the best feeling is knowing I can finally give back to a team that truly developed my character
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not valuing my high school education the sky’s the limit once you put your mind to it
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My composure, halfway through my redshirt freshman year I was named a starter and no matter the outcome I always found a way to improve my game 3-4 years later whether it’s the environment or players I never get rattled and continue to play my game
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Samad Davila whether it’s playing RB or WR his work ethic on the field and the weight room is unmatched and always produces
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Big Dave
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Sports Recreation Management, I love the game too much if I can’t play I’d want to be a sports agent and represent high-level talent from around the world
What is your coolest life moment?
- Being the first wrestler to make the NJSIAA state wrestling tournament at my school for 15 years prior
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Never Too Much Luther Vandross, a lineman with a little bit of soul wouldn’t hurt
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Jason Statham
Who is your favorite football team?
- NOLA Saints
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- DANGER DONT POKE WHEN HUNGRY !!!!!
What is your biggest fear?
- Not living up to my expectations
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Patrick Chung
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Preparation for the game starts the day before, I’d go over film of the teams most recent game snd see if there’s any stunts or blitzes we didn’t pick up on during our weekly film session, day of the game my headphones are in and locked in the zone I try and isolate, I know I’m on a mission to impose my will and dominate the LOS, the very minute I get to put my equipment down in the locker room I go down to the field to loosen any tension in my arms and legs, stance work/hand placement drills, get taped up, time to dominate now
Do you have any hobbies?
- Music, Working out, Film study
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Dion Dawkins I was recruited out of High School playing tackle but I have interior exposure playing guard
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My dad always preaches to me about never putting a limit on my ability and not being complacent to settle for less to strive for greatness and walk a path that puts a smile on your face
What motivates you to work hard?
- My life has been nothing but an uphill battle filled with constant struggles but the game of football taught me to overcome in adversity put in your way, the future is in your hands nobody controls your life so why not give it 110% somebody will eventually notice your effort