- Name: Darrin Gentry Jr.
- Height: 5110
- Weight: 190
- Position: Wide Receiver/Return Specialist
- College: Midland University
- Twitter: @juice_man_2
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Best Restaurant I would say is Monkey King, Monkey King is something Different
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I would say when breaking down my film, I would saying being able to make people miss and Blocking, I feel like my ability to make people miss had always been a part of my game since I was young, the blocking part really came a long way, just had to really put my mind to it, blocking is fun to me
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• First thing I would do if I won the lotto would be buying my parents the house of their dreams, most definitely, they both just have been the biggest supporters of whatever I wanted to do and I can’t thank them enough, so I would take care of them and make sure they are straight
What has been your biggest failure?
• To be honest, I wouldn’t say I’ve had failures, but more so lessons, you learn from everything you do whether it be good or bad, but I would say just not taking school seriously in high school, wish I would have be on top of my stuff more and not slack off
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would probably say I’m a team first guy, I’m all about the team, never could say me me me, because without them, the stuff I do on the field would not happen and that is fact, Love those guys
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• The hardest worker on my team is everybody man, to be honest, we all get after it whether it’s in the weight room or on the field, and especially in the classroom
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Growing up they called me Bullet because of my head, I’ve had DJ, DG when I got to Midland, and also Juice
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My major is Sociology and I would love to be a therapist or Social Worker
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment would probably be coming to midland, in all honesty, I’ve never been out of State beside going to Vegas, just seeing another state like Nebraska and being able to meet new friends and See the culture down here is just lovely
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Karaoke night I would sing Every little step By Bobby Brown, probably one if not my favorite performers
NFL Draft Diamonds Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Any actor to play me in a movie would have to be Derek Luke, he’s a great actor
Who is your favorite football team?
• It’s pretty tricky, I’m more of player kind of guy, but my favorite player was always Percy Harvin, So I was always a Vikings fan, but I’m a Bay Area guy so the Raiders and 49ers as well
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• My warning label, I don’t know that’s a tough one, maybe something like “Caution, Watch for the Juice Attack” haha I don’t know that was corny
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear has to be Heights, I don’t do those
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated player in the NFL right now to me is Chris Godwin, the man is tough, I don’t think he gets enough recognition in my opinion, he’s nice for sure
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Game day for me, it’s fairly simple, I got to get my mind right, eat something, listen to my slow jams play list to calm me down, get the butterflies out, have to use the bathroom no matter what, once I do all of those things, I’ll be ready
Do you have any hobbies?
• My hobbies consist of Playing basketball, Playing 2k and I actually like reading
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• My comparison in the NFL right now would have to be DJ Moore, I feel he can do a little bit of everything so I would have to say him
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life has to be my family in general, really has been the most supportive people ever, I could not be where I’m at today without them, they have been by my side for whatever I wanted to do, so I would say them
What motivates you to work hard?
• The things that motivates me the most is my mom and my sisters and my little brother, just trying to get to that destination for them so they can be straight and don’t have to worry about nothing, that’s what motivates me everyday, and also the man above, I know he got my back no matter what it comes down too, just leave it in his hands
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Co5LGbP5F2
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Chargers designated RB Austin Ekeler to return from injured reserve nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago