- Name: Damian Francis
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 205lbs
- Position: CB/DB
- College: Texas Wesleyan
- Twitter: @VBEJAYR
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- To me, it would have to be my parent’s to go orders. Self-made and the whole city loves their cooking.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Play recognition. How many times a play is called and how does the receiver react on each call.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- To be honest, start a record label to help push all the talent we have in my city.
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest failure has been not being consistent every play. That has changed. No plays off.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say my best quality is my athleticism. I can get beat and still make the play.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- I work hard, but I feel as Reuben Armstrong is the hardest working player on our team. D1 bounce back transferred in and sat behind guys. Never played a down last year, but still working because this is his year.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- At Texas Wesleyan , everyone calls me 7even. It’s my jersey number and it became accustomed. Crazy because my brudda 6ix play the field corner. 6ix and 7even.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is in Liberal Arts, and if football don’t work out. I’m also a gifted guy. Tattoo artist, music artist, coach, videographer, I really do it all. Own my very own graphic design business.
What is your coolest life moment?
- My coolest life moment is training along side Chris Harris Jr. Right after the big contract signing. Noticed how big I really am compared to him also. He’s a dawg.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- One of my singles. Probably “Plaques, ft Jay Lewis” on all streaming platforms.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- I would choose Micheal B Jordan. Dude is amazing. Every movie he played in, I became emotional, and my journey has been an emotional rollercoaster.
Who is your favorite football team?
- Indianapolis Colts
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Beware of Dawg
What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is quitting when I’m so close
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Dionte Spencer. Dude really an animal. 26 year old rookie after breaking sooo many records in the CFL.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Day of game day, I start with a prayer, tell my loved ones I love em. I don’t eat large like everyone else. A snack and fruit should be enough energy. I make sure I get loose and stay loose. Catch a few punts because wind can get tricky. I talk to my guys and watch a little more film. Go over game plan and apologize to God before going to war. May produce harm to others. I play with violent intentions.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I make music, draw, tattoo, hoop(college hooper), play video games, and binge watch tv shows with my girls.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Stephon Gilmore
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- Fred Joseph and Brandon Malveaux. Two lost brothers that was taken at early ages. Two guys that pushed me even when I wasn’t the guy. That made me the guy every where I played.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Family. We just hungry, so I’m just trying to feed them.