- Name: Corey Brown Jr
- Height: 6’3
- Position: Defensive Tackle
- College: Valdosta State University
- Twitter: @74Corey
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Washington D.C. and Ben’s Chill Bowl
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Strength, Get off, Quick shed, and tackle and knockback off the line of scrimmage
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Invest in stocks and start funds for the children in my community
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not getting the grades in high school having the opportunities of going to a D-1 program
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- • Character, Leadership, Work ethic
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- I say it’s myself because I’ve put on the most expectations on myself and push others by actions and motivation
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes, C.B., been my childhood nickname sense birth
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is in Communications and my dream job is to become a Television Broadcaster
What is your coolest life moment?
- Getting a chance to drive a Lamborghini on my 18th birthday
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Rod Wave- Dark Conversations
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington because he always has the lead and confident role.
Check NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
- Philadelphia Eagles, Go BIRDS!
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- He rarely sleeps, he is always a work in progress mentally because he figures out ways on how to continue to be successful whatever he sets his mind to.
What is your biggest fear?
- Failure, not being able to succeed in myself expectations is what I fear the most because that means I’m being average.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- The most underrated player in the league is Geno Atkins because of how he plays violent and sheds blocks in his primary and secondary gaps. This is so impressive to me.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Well I make sure to get great sleep the night before and drink water all week, Eat clean all day with nothing but protein and greens so that my tank can be full. Go to class and make sure I write down in my agenda what’s the homework for next week and possible weekend homework. After I’m done with school I’m just watching film with one of the GA’s to see any last-minute tendencies of giveaways that either the running back, offensive linemen, and formations that the offensive coordinator loves to run out in scenarios. When it’s all said and done I lay out my Jersey and listen to music and think about my past struggles and my situation that I have back home and by the time I get my mind right to go perform to the best of my ability, it’s time for warm-ups.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I love to read and play spades with my family and play around with music with my friends.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- If I had to compare my talent to someone in the NFL it would have to be Dontari Poe. The way he uses his strength to take over the offensive linemen and knock them back to replace their steps and anchor a defense at the shade or zero is what I love to do. Also how he is not lazy and protects his primary and sheds to his second gap with patience is something I took into deep detail and practiced to perfection. The one thing I feel that could separate me from a lot of defensive tackles in the league would be me chasing down the ball carrier and making effort plays.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My biggest influence is my mother, with all the struggles we went through together and how much she sacrificed for me to even have the opportunities to actually have a life filled with joys where there was pain around us I feel like I owe her every breath in my body.
What motivates you to work hard?
- A Lot motivates me to work hard, with my mother, struggles, the death of my best friend, past failures, and most importantly the expectation I have for myself and me being hard on myself knowing there is someone else working when I’m resting doesn’t ever sit right with me. I always have a chip on my shoulder no matter what accolades I have obtained over the years.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Beloved Georgia High School coach Teco Browning died in a motorcycle accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/teco-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 22, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago